Refurbished Samsung Galaxy A70 128GB
What's in the box ?
- Body: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm, 3D Glasstic back, plastic frame.
- Screen: 6.7" Super AMOLED, 1080x2400px resolution, 393 ppi.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 675 chipset: octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver); Adreno 612 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage; microSD slot
- OS: Android 9 Pie; Samsung One UI
- Main camera: Primary: 32MP, f/1.7, PDAF; Secondary: 8MP, f/2.2, 12mm ultra-wide, fixed focus; Depth camera: 5MP f/2.2; LED flash; 1080p@30 video recording.
- Selfie camera: 32MP f/2.0, 1080p video
- Battery: 4,500mAh; 25W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps) download / Cat.6 upload (50Mbps), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, USB-C 2.0.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader, down-firing loudspeaker, 3.5mm audio port
Device refreshed and sold by Mobile Relation
1 tree planted for each order
We will replace your item if your purchase doesn't meet your expectations. Just write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 7 days after you received your item and we will arrange the replacement for your device for free. For the unlikely case that our vendors don't have any available devices in stock, you can choose between a full refund or an alternative device for the same value.
Returns & Change of Mind
You can return your unopened & undamaged device within 7 days after delivery for a full refund. Please note that we only accept unpopend, sealed devices. If you return the unopened item in the same condition as you received it, only a S$25 handling fee will be deducted and you will get your full refund within 14 days after we received and checked the item. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and all seals intact. In case that there are obvious signs of use, we will grant you no or partial refunds (depending on the signs of use). Otherwise, your return request will be rejected.